Ares Games
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wings of War — Wallpapers

Looking forward to the Voss battle.

Hi thanks for the support guys....there are people around that are completly ash**s .....anyway to the subject and like i promiss you Lgkr the "Last Dance" Of Werner Voss ...i made this very quick and i will redoit the same subject in the future....i am not so well now .....but i hope you like this one.

Looks great, although It would be cool to see Werner blasting away at one of the those SE 5s. All the Se 5s should have bullet holes in them.
    Last edited by LGKR; 11-19-2011 at 21:43.

They have... but like i said not in mood today.I will make it some time later for sure.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling good mate. Chin up, take it easy!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by rOEN911 View Post
    They have... but like i said not in mood today.I will make it some time later for sure.
    Sorry your feeling down. I know that mood all too well.

Also sorry to hear you are down, but I still like all of your paintings!

We all love your paintings Keep it up

Thumbs up

Hope you are feeling much better real soon rOEN. Just love all your great Art Work.

Yes, get some rest and get better; late Fall is a bad time to get sick.
    Best wishes Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Here is to a speedy recovery rOEN old chap. In the meantime thanks for the latest offering.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I am better today i think thanks guys....What you think about that? ..Prisoner Of War..

Download here http://roen911.deviantart.com/#/d4gt6rz

rOEN, if I visit Aerodrome and I see some of your work, I have a good day. Why? Becouse someone (you) is doing briliant pictures only for us. You do not want money or something another. You just "do it". Great in these days and I want to say: Thank you for your nice pictures from the Great War :thank you:

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that one.Shows just what a whopper it was. Not bad for a sick man!
    Rob.

rOEN you are an inspiration
    Have given you a reputation point

Superb!

Great painting and a very different but good subject

Thanks A lot Guys really appreciate your support and interest...means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-Sam View Post
    rOEN, if I visit Aerodrome and I see some of your work, I have a good day. Why? Becouse someone (you) is doing briliant pictures only for us. You do not want money or something another. You just "do it". Great in these days and I want to say: Thank you for your nice pictures from the Great War :thank you:
    Thanks a lot Dan-Sam but Be Careful what you are saying because there are "Guests" Watching this threat that have aviation-art synonyms to business They dont feel well when they hear "Free" .

That's a shame... your work is so inspirational it should be shared with everyone!

Man, I like that one a lot too!

This is too much.rOEN, you have now produced three of these masterpieces whilst I'm just messing about painting one model plane.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    This is too much.rOEN, you have now produced three of these masterpieces whilst I'm just messing about painting one model plane.
    Rob.
    Thanks A lot Rob,Everytime a Step Forward

Thumbs up

Again a great piece of work rOEN of "La Beau Charles"
    (?) or should that have been Le Beau Charles" ?
    Damn schoolboy French, Never could remember the Gender "thing"!

Gorgeous.... simply gorgeous!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Thanks a lot guys ..

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Again a great piece of work rOEN of "La Beau Charles"
    (?) or should that have been Le Beau Charles" ?
    Damn schoolboy French, Never could remember the Gender "thing"!
    Le Beau Charles i think

Because LGKR is anxious to see the next one have it today.

Download here http://roen911.deviantart.com/#/d4h0nhs

That sky is so dramatic!
    Rob.

is everybody alive around here ? I was so busy these days i will come back after Christmas...

woww.. I like this nieuport !!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rOEN911 View Post
    is everybody alive around here ? I was so busy these days i will come back after Christmas...
    Alive and well. Hope you have a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Yes indeed .The compliments of the season to you. We look forward to seeing more of your work in the New Year.
    Rob.

All good, on school holidays! Time with wife and daughters

Have a great Christmas!

Dave

Lets Warm up again a little bit this topic...with something Unique?

SOPWITH PYTHON

With the operational success of the "Camel" the sopwith design team set out to produce their most radical and ambitious fighter yet.The Sopwith python took to the air in September of 1918.Despite its unorthodox look the "Python" Was a structurally sound machine.High maneuverable and armed with four belt fed vickers machine guns,twice firepower of most its german counterparts,the python was an unnerving sight to the German Imperial Air Service.Placing the two poer plants becide each other counteracthed the problem of gyroscopic rotation that plagued the F1 "Camel".Lansings proved to be more diffucult...

Only a Handful of Pythons were Produced and only two found teir way to the combat squadrons on the Western Front.There are no reported combat Victories by either machine.No Examples of this unique aircraft survive today.

HQ Version Here : http://roen911.deviantart.com/#/d4joggx

If not post something the next days have a nice new year guys...

If it were April Ist I'd say you were having a laugh.
    Rob.

Shades of the P-82

My new wallpaper....
    Hope you like it.. and Merry Christmas

Original Here : http://roen911.deviantart.com/#/d4k6zno

Thumbs up

Must say I have never heard of the Sopwith Python!
    Great work roen on the RE8 Vs Albatross. Astounding detail.

Question

roen one question my friend.
    The size of your wallpapers are just a bit too large for my screen.
    Can I access smaller formats via you website?

Hi Fella,Thanks....

its easier to resize it using photoshop or other software..I always making them that large because i use 2x26 LG monitors.

Another very nice rendition, thanks. My son flew a Harry Tate a lot when we first started playing the game before he graduated onto the Biff.
    Rob.

Could you share your sources for the Sopwith Python; I've looked and can't find any reference to it.
    Karl

Thanks a lot guys

SOPWITH PYTHON

With the operational success of the "Camel" the sopwith design team set out to produce their most radical and ambitious fighter yet.The Sopwith python took to the air in September of 1918.Despite its unorthodox look the "Python" Was a structurally sound machine.High maneuverable and armed with four belt fed vickers machine guns,twice firepower of most its german counterparts,the python was an unnerving sight to the German Imperial Air Service.Placing the two poer plants becide each other counteracthed the problem of gyroscopic rotation that plagued the F1 "Camel".Lansings proved to be more diffucult...

Only a Handful of Pythons were Produced and only two found teir way to the combat squadrons on the Western Front.There are no reported combat Victories by either machine.No Examples of this unique aircraft survive today.

Inspired from Robert Fitzgerald 's "revisionism" series.

hanks added new one to my collection thanks again

What screen res are you running Barry?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    What screen res are you running Barry?
    G'day Keith!
    As I am away in Qld until 12th Jan I cant give you that info until I am Home.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast