Ares Games

Thread: Driven to Drink

Smile Driven to Drink

So after spending the last few hours in front of a computer, chipping away at two different design schemes in Photoshop, I have successfully emailed Commander Hajj the final proofs for player templates and reference sheets to be used in the big "World's Largest" Wings of War game at Origins 2011. A life-long teetotaler, I'm tired enough after a night in front of a hot computer to throw back a frosty e-pint!

Cheers everyone! I wish Cowman, Hajj, and the many other participants the best of luck setting a new record at Origins 2011 !

Lugz
    Last edited by Lugburz; 06-19-2011 at 05:06.

Well done that man.
    I'll have a swift E- pint or three with you before we start on the hard stuff.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Well done Keegan. I have an e-pint and get you one as well.

Tom

Yes. thanks much. Wish you could join us. But still glad you can join us in a virtual pint.

Oops, got carried away
    (Bad pilot, no biskit)
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Oops, got carried away
    (Bad pilot, no biskit)
    Karl
    HA! That must be one of the newer "smilies" — I haven't seen that one before

Lugz

Quote Originally Posted by Lugburz View Post
    HA! That must be one of the newer "smilies" — I haven't seen that one before

Lugz
    Mark my words young Keegan. You'll be seeing a lot more of it in the future.
    Kyte.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Mark my words young Keegan. You'll be seeing a lot more of it in the future.
    Kyte.

Yes & Kytey will be on the receiving end if he does not get out of the Officers Club & into that Camel for his Dawn Patrol! .

They look great Keegan. Thanks for your hard work! You will now be a part of our Origins "legacy"!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

It definitely pleases me to know they will be used while you guys facilitate the world's largest Wings of War dogfight. I can't get over how much fun that is to say — "WORLD'S LARGEST"

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Yes & Kytey will be on the receiving end if he does not get out of the Officers Club & into that Camel for his Dawn Patrol! .
    May I remind you Captain Raker that the only flying I am allowed do these days is my desk.

indeed.

Kyte.