Ares Games

Thread: 1/144 Finds at Enfilade

Default 1/144 Finds at Enfilade

Enfilade is the Pacific NW's largest historical gaming convention. There is a section devoted to bring and sell with a modest portion of the proceeds going to the sponsoring group. While checking out the piles of stuff I came across a box of 21st Century prepainted WWII planes. They were priced at $3.00 per plane. I honestly thought of you guys and offered $2.00 ea for all 17 of them. I got them all.
    So here's the deal: I really don't have any use for them. Pick what you want at what I paid for them cover postage and I will be happy. Oh there are some twin packs that I really don't want to hassel with breaking up.
    The list:
    Twin packs: ($4.00 per pack)
    1ea F6F-3/5 Hellcat(Dk blue over Lt blue) and Ki-84 Hayate(silver with green mottle)
    2ea SBD Dauntless(overall med blue) and A6m2 11/21 Zero(different from singles)
    1ea Spitfire Mk VIII/IX(gray/green) and FW 190A-8(different from singles)

Single aircraft:
    2ea A6M2 11/21 Zero(Green)
    2ea A6M3 type22 Zero(Green)
    1ea Spitfire MkVIII/IX(Brown and Tan)
    3ea FW-190A-8(white and black striped cowl)
    I don't want to make any money on this deal. Just looking to transfer ownership.
    If this should be in the for sale section please move it. I just wanted to hit the right audience. Any interest PM me.
    Tony

I have a few of these and the detail/paint is really nice! $2.00 a plane is a steal guys!

All have been happily traded away. Thank You James Denberger.
    Tony