Ares Games

Thread: New to Wings of War

Brian

Default New to Wings of War

My name is Brian Perdue.I live in Brooklyn Park,Anne Arundel County,Maryland.It is a suburb of Baltimore.I am new to Wings of War and am interested in getting together with and learning the game from others in the Baltimore/Washington area.I have purchased almost every WW l plane,both East and West Play Mats,All the expansion sets and also all the booster packs.I also have several of the World War ll planes and plan on getting every one.I am 49 years old and have lived in Maryland my entire life except for a 4 year tour in the Marine Corps.My email address is Flyingtigers41@aol.com so drop me a line and help a "Rookie" earn his wings.Thanks

Welcome to the aerodrome Brian. Any questions, hints, discussions you'd like you'll find several knowledgeable gamers here. If anything I can do to help you get comfortable in your billet, PM me.

Semper Fi

Mac

Welcome Brian!

Hello from Virginia Beach! You should come down to our convention in Williamsburg this August! I normally get on or two players in my games from your neck of the woods!

Rich

Brian,

Good to have you joining the squadron.

Todd (pseudotheist) has set up a game at The Family Game Store in Savage Mill for Monday evening, June 27th, if you can make it. Info thread is here.
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...Mill-(Maryland)

Paul

Welcome to the 'Drome from the pilots of the Central Ohio Area Brian! We are happy to have you in the group!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Welcome to the aerodrome!