Ares Games

Thread: My first day

Crisilmago

Default My first day

Today is my first day here at the club Officers , I hope to be a long time here, in your company.

There will be battles and fights,fire and flames, but before all this we all drink to the honor and glory.

cheers, everyone.

Not just before, hope we will drink after our actions too Welcome to the club Cristian, it is a great place when you have a "day off". Have a rest - your first drink is on me.
    And do not forget to report for you duties
    Last edited by Dan-Sam; 05-12-2011 at 08:02. Reason: grammar

Make mine a whiskey and soda.

Cheers Christian, too bravery and blarny,

mines a Spitfire,

Dave.

As a new member of the Officer's club and as I appear to be in the chair as usual, have one on me old man.
    Put that man on a charge, who just said that it makes a change, as I am usually under the chair.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome!

When you finish the Wing Commander's round, have one on me.

You don't get to choose though. Allow me to do that.

Let's see...something American

Bourbon. Double. Two rocks.

Enjoy

Smile

Mind you SOME Officers NEVER leave the Officers Club. Not mentioning any names now mind you. (How do you spell Kite---no---Kyte---Hummm!)

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    As a new member of the Officer's club and as I appear to be in the chair as usual, have one on me old man.
    Put that man on a charge, who just said that it makes a change, as I am usually under the chair.
    Kyte.
    Sir, you don't have a drinking problem that I can tell. You order, you drink, you get drunk, and you fall down...No Problem! After that I suppose I should buy you a G&T for my insubordination and one for our new pilot, Christian, because I want to! For me, I'll have what George Thorogood is having, One Boubon, One Scotch, One Beer! On second thought make it a double, sweet dreams!

Cristian!

If you enjoy bad jokes and will stand F O Kyte to a G&T, you will be at home here. Know any new penguin jokes?

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Put that man on a charge.
    After my battery is topped off I'll be happy to Sir.

Anyone for another? I'm celebrating four Huns tonight - one after the other BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! 0_0
    Last edited by AlgyLacey; 05-13-2011 at 14:58. Reason: Still can't spel propperlee

Hi from Alberta, Rum & Rum for all. Why mix perfectly good boozs with ?.