Ares Games

Thread: Has Ken got his own range of tools now?

Smile Has Ken got his own range of tools now?

Seen in my local DIY store:
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

They are magnificent ! lol!

No wonder he has been a little quite on the forum as of late... putting out a line of products is very time consuming!

How does Ken manage his 1:144 kit builds with tools like these? Or are they smaller than the photo makes them appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Archidamus View Post
    How does Ken manage his 1:144 kit builds with tools like these? Or are they smaller than the photo makes them appear?
    I put them in my matter-transmogrifier and reduce them to the proper size first... LOL

Nope not my tools... but spiffy! Hopefully they did not skimp on quality to add such beauty! And I put up different post explaining why I have been so quiet lately.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

You should know that Ken only uses Rigid Tools. I hope you have them in the States otherwise you won't get what I mean. What a funny find.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Steve!

You mean i might have to moove over there to bu those for my mother?

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    Steve!

You mean i might have to moove over there to bu those for my mother?

Rich
    Is your mum into kit building then Rich? Or you just milking it with an udderly false tail. Have you something to hide? I think it is all a lot of bull.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Flying Officer Kyte; 03-15-2011 at 01:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Is your mum into kit building then Rich? Or you just milking it with an udderly false tail. Have you something to hide? I think it is all a lot of bull.
    Rob.
    Man the manure is getting deep...I can smell it from this altitude But I can see Ken getting the whole line of these tools.

Rob!

My mother is a farmers daughter. She lives on the same property that was her parents farm. She has four ducks and mows eight acres of grass. Hand tool are a must!!!

Rich

My favorite Aunt and Uncle on my Father's side were dairy farmers for many years... My Mom and Dad are both from the hills. So I guess it should be obvious at this point that I have hillbilly blood intermingling with my geek gamer blood... and am proud of it!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I had to send this photo to my sister. She collects everything cow related. She even has a cow clock with the utters swinging back and forth. She has a poster in her house of a closeup of a cow and the caption says "Got Cookies?". She'll get a kick out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    My favorite Aunt and Uncle on my Father's side were dairy farmers for many years... My Mom and Dad are both from the hills. So I guess it should be obvious at this point that I have hillbilly blood intermingling with my geek gamer blood... and am proud of it!
    Can't get quite that close Ken, but as a young sprog I used to visit my Great Uncles Dairy farm. The land he owned is now a housing estate. BOO.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Can't get quite that close Ken, but as a young sprog I used to visit my Great Uncles Dairy farm. The land he owned is now a housing estate. BOO.
    Rob.
    No doubt built on by the Moonicipal Council, as they heifer shortage of housing

(I can't believe I just did that! )
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    No doubt built on by the Moonicipal Council, as they heifer shortage of housing

(I can't believe I just did that! )
    I can Gunners! I can.
    Kyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    (I can't believe I just did that! :o)
    "Soon, your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete...." >;)