Ares Games

Thread: Job for Ken the cowman.

Default Job for Ken the cowman.

Ken I know from your other post that you are looking for more work to keep you busy. Our new member hunter(not to be confused with Cpt. Hunter) has asked for a Comic Camel. I thought that with all your expertise in painting cows, a camel with a red nose would be well within your compass. How about it?
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

For you Rob, no problem... but I have quite a few projects in the queue ahead of it so it may take me a little while... just PM me on the details..
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Um...I thought reindeer had red noses?? Camels? They have red humps...is that one hump or two?

Apatch45

Cowman can do it! He did an awesome... no..amazing.. job on CappyToms spad!!!! I want to see it when it's done.

I thought a Comic Camel was the night-fighter version of the Camel, with the guns mounted on the top of the wing so that the muzzle flash doesn't blind the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by tuladin View Post
    I thought a Comic Camel was the night-fighter version of the Camel, with the guns mounted on the top of the wing so that the muzzle flash doesn't blind the pilot.
    It is... and it is the one I have discussed doing in this thread: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?3804-Two-future-projects-on-my-wish-list...&highlight=projects

I am not sure how I will move back the cockpit... and I am sure I can come up with the top guns and make a rack... but I think with time it is doable!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Similar Missions

1. Cowman Squadron report here!
    By Warhorse47 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 16:26
  2. Congratulations Lt. Colonel Cowman
    By tuladin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 17:21
  3. Damn you Rob and Cowman!
    By Belis4rius in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 11:55
  4. UH OH! More pictures from The Cowman... Run!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:25