Ares Games

Thread: Need eyes on the ground in the Denver CO. area!

Default Need eyes on the ground in the Denver CO. area!

I made an online purchase of some "N" scale WWI stuff from Game Figures Inc (Minifigs USA) on the 23rd of Jan. They are located in Aurora CO. Totaled over $60.00. I payed with Pay Pal. I have had no contact from them at all. The bill has hit my Credit card and is on my current statement. I emailed no response. I called twice today during what should have been business hours. My call was sent to an automated call servicing device but the mailbox was full. If they are out of business I need to claim within 30 days from purchase for a credit card refund. If I am wrong about the time frame someone correct me please. I could use someone on the ground so to speak to see if the doors are bolted or what?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Tony
    Last edited by pflanzer; 02-17-2011 at 18:49.

You might ask Keith to check it out the next time he's in the Denver area. It looks like he's about an hour away.

In the mean time, call your credit card company and tell them that you never received the merchandise. They should mark it disputed and take it off of your bill until the matter is settled.

Similar Missions

1. Anyone else ever consider 3D ground scenery/targets?
    By Diamondback in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 13:14
  2. Mission 6: Ground Attack!
    By Wolfbiter in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 16:40
  3. Ground targets
    By Haystack in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 01:20
  4. Fire ground