Ares Games

Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello, I can't believe that I haven't heard of this game sooner. I found this site looking for some 2d printable files, similar to the top-down Blue Max style, to supplement the game since aircraft minis are relatively hard to find and it doesn't look like the game will be getting anymore updates outside of what the community provides.

Welcome, Chris

Pickings can be slim for certain things but for WWI, the Rules and Accessories Pack is pretty available, as are some planes.
    For other planes, including unofficial ones, there are affordable: 3D full color models
    The Wings of Linen Wiki has great info and Plane cards to print.
    Any maneuver decks that you can't easily or inexpensively obtain may be printed for personal use. PM me for a link to all of them if you like.
    Generic Litko stands can be used for bases in most cases.

And welcome to the 'drome! Folks here are glad to help you enjoy the game

Ditto what Chris said re: planes. All sots of color prints one available:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/raf

And welcome!

Welcome to the aerodrome Chris. If you want planes and like to paint your own, Shapeways is the way to go, or RAF printed in color. You can't lose.

Welcome! Greetings from Ohio! There is a very large amount of great information here.

Welcome from Maryland Chris!

Welcome. Hope to see you AAR's when you get into it. Great game and great folk here too.

Hi Chris, welcome from the U.K.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

A warm welcome from here over the Pond Chris.
    Fly safe and watch your six.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the 'drome, Chris, from a soggy Dorset in south west England today. Hope you find the cards you're looking for, they have never been officially produced separately by Ares, so no new ones can be expected unless they have a massive change of heart.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Welcome to the 'Drome, Chris, from across the Pond.

Hope you manage to get sorted for loads of exciting aerial scrapping!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

(welcoming head bobs) from the lizard. I can only echo the earlier recommendations to check out the files section, and haunt Shapeways. Both are great places for the resources you seem to be looking for.

Welcome, Chris, from t'other coast.

welcome to the drome Chris!!!

Welcome to the drome, Chris!