Default R.I.P Terry Veasey (Hunter) 1955-2018

Name: Terry Veasey
    1955-2018

User Name: Hunter
    Total Posts: 2,813
    Aerial Victories: 50
    Medals:

Dave (Clipper1801):
    Indeed its true. November 14 at 1130 hours my long time wingman "Hunter" (Terry Veasey) climbed out of formation. Last of his clan, he leaves behind only friends and memories.
    It was Terry and my son Andrew that drew me to this site and into this great fellowship of the wings.
    A hopeless collector of model airplanes and guns with an equal addiction to military history, Terry had nearly overcome his childhood bout with polio with his sheer will and happy heart, those who knew him knew him as a kid who just found a great treasure.
    With his one good arm he twisted mine on several occasions to do his bidding, ordering 50 Shapeways minis - the first time I had ever heard of such a source of treasure - if I painted his I could have the rest . . . so it began with me and the elves. He lit the Zeppelin fires after visiting my workshop and seeing my first efforts . . . more history . . .
    A true friend, horrible driver, and fierce opponent, and my last local Wings player, he will be missed.
    Cheers my comrade in arms and fellow addict, long may you climb!

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...er-climbs-home
    Last edited by flash; 01-25-2024 at 08:29.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Similar Missions

1. National RIP Sir Terry
    By flash in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 01:31