Ares Games

Thread: Trying to get some momentum.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Simon
    Sorties Flown

Default Trying to get some momentum.

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Simon and I own Board In Brum (not actually in Brum but close enough). Being old and bold I have had my Games Workshop cherry well-and-truly popped but finding opponents for anything other than fighting Space Marines is a challenge. We are not far from J10 of the M6. Anyone around those parts?

Ello Simon Welcome to the Drome from Hertford. Bit far for me but others should be closer. Dive in n enjoy

Welcome to the 'drome, Simon, from a slightly damp Dorset still. You have the venue, that's part of the solution; sound out your gaming community and see if there's any local interest, or, put on an event.
    We game at Entoyment in Poole Wednesday nights and can get 10-12 players at times but regularly average 8. We also hold whole day events every few months which pulls in a few hardy forum members from some distance.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Welcome to the Drome Simon.
    The only members in the West Midlands who sow up and have joined in the last three years are Admiral Andy who was last on site on the
    24-05-2021 and Board In Brum on the 21-10-2021.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I’ll have a look at the membership data and see if I can’t locate a player or two for you.
    If you are wanting some aerial action check out our annual gathering in Doncaster, 30+ addicts all scratching their collective aeronautical itch.... It’s our 10th anniversary next year as well, so if you are free first weekend in September come and join us.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

welcome to the drome Simon!!!

Hope you find some new gaming partners up your part of the country, Simon. Either way, welcome to the drome from Devon

Welcome to the 'Drome, Simon.

Hope you find some opponents to shoot down!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Welcome to you from me down in Bristol

Hi Simon, welcome from Essex.