Ares Games

Thread: 50 Years of Rock-Con

Default 50 Years of Rock-Con

Event Registration is now open for Rock-Con to submit your game. https://www.rock-con.com/index.html
    I have submitted the following events waiting for approval:

Friday: 1:00-5:00pm Wings of Glory - Flight School
    6:00-10:00pm Wings of Glory - The Bloody Red Baron and his Circus

Sunday 9:00am-1:00pm Sails Of Glory 1812 - The Battle of Lake Erie

Attendees: https://tabletop.events/conventions/rock-con-2022

Looks good Tim. I am planning 2 scenarios Sat. morning and Sat, night, I'll post up after I register

Hey guys, how's it hanging?

Rick and I may be coming to RockCon. It would only be for Friday and Saturday and then head home Saturday night. Beth has to work Friday and Saturday so she won't make it.

The only problem is getting an answer from Rick one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer&pretzels View Post
    Looks good Tim. I am planning 2 scenarios Sat. morning and Sat, night, I'll post up after I register
    Looks great fellas! Call screen Raider checking in. Will be there Friday night for Tim's game and Saturday for one of Michael's sorties. My old man should be there too.

I'm debating on whether I should run a game Thunder Alley this year. I didn't last year because interest seemed to be low. Or maybe I will run something else. You guys ever play Blood Red Skies? There is a whole following online of guys that run tournaments of these. Might be worth looking into.

All for now.

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by BBSuds View Post
    Hey guys, how's it hanging?

Rick and I may be coming to RockCon. It would only be for Friday and Saturday and then head home Saturday night. Beth has to work Friday and Saturday so she won't make it.

The only problem is getting an answer from Rick one way or another.
    Hello Bob!!! We thought you were shot down behind enemy lines!!! We'll miss Beth, but it will be good to see you guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Looks great fellas! Call screen Raider checking in. Will be there Friday night for Tim's game and Saturday for one of Michael's sorties. My old man should be there too.

I'm debating on whether I should run a game Thunder Alley this year. I didn't last year because interest seemed to be low. Or maybe I will run something else. You guys ever play Blood Red Skies? There is a whole following online of guys that run tournaments of these. Might be worth looking into.

All for now.

-Chris
    Hello Chris!!! It will be good to have you in the games!!!

Received confirmation for my two games. Sat. morning and Sat. night. It will be good to see everybody again. Jim and Wendy are planning on attending too!

Tim & Michael,

Is there a way to pre-register for your games, or does one just have to sign-up on site?

Tim I'm planning on coming Friday night and take part in your sortie. And Michael I plan on playing either the Saturday morning or night game of yours, not decided yet. My folks will probably jump in yours too. Provided you guys have spots available.

Hi Chris, there is a way to pre register although I don't know how. Also, the Rock con site says that my games are 4 players max. I can take 10 each game.

Hi Chris, there is a way to pre register although I don't know how. Also, the Rock con site says that my games are 4 players max. I can take 10 each game.

I was able to sign-up to Tim's game last night. Rock Con sent me a link to my email yesterday for pre register sign up. I'll register for one of yours too. Will be great to see you all soon! Thanks!

Hey Michael, I plan on catching your game Saturday morning, but will miss you Saturday afternoon/evening game!!! Two week to go, and I'm looking to see everyone!!!

Tim,

I'll be there tonight at 6 to hunt down that bloody red baron!

-Chris

Michael what times are your games on Saturday? I can't find them on the Rock Con schedule. I have a friend who might come and join us and I think he'd enjoy this.

Hope everybody enjoyed the scenarios. I had a blast. Good to see everyone again.

Similar Missions

1. Illinois: Rock Con
    By Beer&pretzels in forum US Wing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2019, 17:27
  2. Illinois: Rock Con
    By Beer&pretzels in forum US Wing
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-28-2019, 14:53
  3. Illinois: Rock-Con
    By degodave in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1