Ares Games
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Avon Flight

i am also sorry to hear that your life has been disrupted even more Chris.
    Do let us know if there is anything we can do to ease your load over the present period.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    i am also sorry to hear that your life has been disrupted even more Chris.
    Do let us know if there is anything we can do to ease your load over the present period.
    Rob.
    What he said!

Yet another change, I am being given the option of home work for a few months, this means that I will be free EVERY Wednesday for a game at the Mall, Cribbs Causeway in Bristol.

So starting in Jan , I wil be ready for a game, WGF, WGS or SGN.
    I have to check when it starts up again, but at the very least I expect to be ready for wed 10 Jan.
    Hopefully we can get the WW1 campaign going again, although I do have some thoughts on a campaign for WGS and SGN

Good to hear you are off the hook for a while Chris.
    It's time you got a bit of a good break for a change.
    Rob.

Good news Chris!
    Hope you manage to get plenty of games in!

Got a few domestic issues to sort out but I hope to be able to re-engage with the group soon

Starting tomorrow 14 Jan we are starting at the Mall Cribbs Causeway, time is 1800 to 2000. Location Coffee shop near the escalators bottom floor near the 3 shop
    This week may be SGN but next definately WG

Starting tomorrow 14 Jan we are starting at the Mall Cribbs Causeway, time is 1800 to 2000. Location Coffee shop near the escalators bottom floor near the 3 shop
    This week may be SGN but next definately WG

Good to see this could be back on, although a couple of hours seems pretty brief!

Any idea when the next is on?

apologies for short notice
    Wednesday 25 March Wings First at the Mall Cribbs.
    Location Coffee shop by escalators ground floor near the Three Shop
    Time 1800 until 2030

Hi a Alex, if you can confirm before 5 pm I would appreciate it.
    Give me a bell cheers.
    I will pm you my number
    Chris

I'd like to extend a 'thank you' to Chris and Nigel for the hospitality and training flights (well, one and a half!) at Cribbs yesterday evening. Hope to manage to make it back from time to time, although it's a bit of a long haul for a weekly commitment I'm afraid!

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromoi View Post
    I'd like to extend a 'thank you' to Chris and Nigel for the hospitality and training flights (well, one and a half!) at Cribbs yesterday evening. Hope to manage to make it back from time to time, although it's a bit of a long haul for a weekly commitment I'm afraid!
    Glad you enjoyed it Alex.
    The only time I went down, they must have heard I was coming and the Mall closed the venue.
    I understand it is now under new management.
    Rob.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Similar Missions

1. Gaming in Avon UK
    By Boney10 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 05:27