Hi all, so at long last the website for Rival Sky Games https://rivalsky.com.au/ is almost finished!
I started working on it 9 months ago as I expanded to take on distribution of Wings & Sails of Glory to Australia, I did not expect it to take this long to get my own shopfront going though!

"Its a big job"

Name:  Its a big job.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  165.8 KB

Anyway, I would really appreciate some feedback on the site, I need to know if you find the website user friendly, fast or slow, intuitive etc.
Prices reflect supply and demand down under, however I am well setup to ship internationally. You will also notice the website has several currencies available, which means Paypal won't charge you currency conversion fee's, you can simply pay in the currency most convenient to you.

To incentivise you to have a crack at the store, here is a 10% discount code " vladimirpetlyakov " that will work in all categories except for 'New Releases' and 'Pre orders'.
(I can't discount those as it would mean I would be undercutting retailers that I supply here in Australia. New Releases will remain so until the next release hits my shelves from that game line.)

Some of you might also notice that the discount code is the name of my ebay profile that I began this business under 5 years ago, you may well have bought from me before

I would also love to give out some $5 aud vouchers to anyone placing an order in the next 2 weeks as well, as added incentive for feedback Simply send me a message with your email address so I can create the voucher code for you.

Cheers all, here's hoping you like the site!