Ares Games

Thread: Thank you - Origins 2017

Default Thank you - Origins 2017

I want to thank our fellow Origins 2017 crew for a wonderful time the past few days. Your warm welcome back of Sue and me, the time spent kibitzing and catching up, playing the King Kong game, and finally meeting, in person, a couple of you for the first time, all of this was absolute medicine for our souls. Our drive home was filled with conversation about Origins 2018. We deeply look forward to seeing all of you next year.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Sorry I missed all of you again this year. What are the dates for next year so I can look at getting a room across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Sorry I missed all of you again this year. What are the dates for next year so I can look at getting a room across the street.
    I see it as 13-17 June in '18. You gotta go Bob!

Thanks Peter I will really look into it. Have to get to the AF Museum again as I lost my pick from last time.

Sorry to have sidetracked your thread Eric. It was a pleasure to meet you and Sue. Hopefully this will be a yearly occurrence.

As you I was glad to meet Sue and Eric when I attended the convention and good to hear she is doing ok.

Thumbs up

Great news Eric that Sue & you were able to get back to the Gaming Table.

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

It was great to see you and Sue again at Origins, Eric! Here's to many more 'sightings' in the future!

All the best,
    Matt

it was really nice seeing you and sue again this year. i really had fun with you guys doing the king kong scenario!

Sorry I missed you guys this year. My dad had surgery on Thursday & I was out of town.

Hope to see you next year!

Very good seeing you and Sue again. It's good you could make it down again. I'm looking forward to seeing you next year, if not before.

Tommy; You were quite missed. Praying for your Father's speedy recovery. Hoping to see you soon (6-AUG Soldery game? Check with Ann).

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Similar Missions

1. Origins 2017 on You tube.
    By tikkifriend in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 20:29
  2. Ohio: Origins 2017
    By OldGuy59 in forum US Wing
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-18-2017, 08:59
  3. Origins 2017 schedule of games
    By matt56 in forum Origins Game Fair
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-04-2017, 21:32
  4. It is Time! Looking for Origins 2017 Events and GM's!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 18:43