Ares Games

Thread: Avatars

Lightbulb Avatars

I couldn't find if this has been discussed before but why can't we have customized avatars on our profiles as the selection of basic pictures is very limited?

It may depend on your subscription David, I have Gold and can have a custom avatar if I wish to. I went to Settings, Edit Avatar & the options come up.
    If you PM Oberst Hajj he'll explain all I'm sure.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Lightbulb

Yes David, as Dave (flash) said you need to be Gold or Silver member to access special Avatars & other benefits & from your Medal listing I don't think you are a contributing member.

Yes that would appear to be the case. I was unaware of the different membership options and cannot find any links giving these options.
    May I suggest to the commanding officers that they put a pinned thread up on the main forum page with instructions and benefits on how and why to subscribe please?

Hi David. I think that is covered in the site rules and info thread. I think it was $60 per annum for Gold membership. That gives you more privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    ...May I suggest to the commanding officers that they put a pinned thread up on the main forum page with instructions and benefits on how and why to subscribe please?
    What again ?
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...-Subscriptions

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Thank you.

David,
    If you get a Gold Membership, and can't find an avatar you like, or are not able to up the graphics, PM me. I will do what I can to help you out.

Note that my avatar is specifically Canadian, if not very representative of famous combat aircraft.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Similar Missions

1. Site: Updating the Avatars
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 14:29
  2. Avatars
    By Okie in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 21:44
  3. Site: New Avatars
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 37