Ares Games

Thread: Balloon busters...

Default Balloon busters...

just got another order of WOW goodies, & the Balloon Buster. Can you purhcase taller pegs for the fighters? I may be reading it wrong, but when the balloon is at zero altitude, and an airplane is at zero altitude, how come the balloon is way up there & the plane is way down there?? Maybe the balloon should have been made a little under scale so it could sorta look right next to an plane at the same level. Just thinking, (maybe too much)
    Joe

Are you just worried about the look at 0 altitude? When the ballon is on the ground so to speak the basket is sitting on the ground not the actual ballon but the ballon is down and considered landed.
    I guess simply the way I see it in real world terms, a plane is wheels down at 0 altitude and a ballon is basket down. That is how you would see it in real world terms. Is that what you are looking for?

Yep..Joe, I think you might be over "thinking" The balloons are a lot bigger than the planes...so, maybe it's an optical illusion?

Oh, OK, then actually we're saying that from the ground up. Yeah that makes sense. From the stand to the bottom of the basket, is the same as the stand to the plane's wheels. Not the top of the baloon. I guess. It's still cool though. Joe

Similar Missions

1. WGF: Balloon Busters set
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:01
  2. Which set - Burning Drachens or Balloon Busters?
    By Dutchy in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:10
  3. Any new cards in the Balloon Busters?
    By Max Headroom in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 15:43
  4. Balloon Busters VS Burning Drachens
    By Ducalutra in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:30
  5. Trivia #9 - Balloon Busters!
    By usmc1855 in forum Trivia Quizzes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 17:42