Ares Games

Thread: B-17 Fleets

Default B-17 Fleets

I noticed that the Flying Mule have diecast B-17's in many liveries. Does anyone have a fleet of them yet for massed bombing scenarios?

Smile

I dont even have ONE Gary!

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I noticed that the Flying Mule have diecast B-17's in many liveries. Does anyone have a fleet of them yet for massed bombing scenarios?
    Did you see the price, $75 a pop. I think I'd rather get a few more official WGS B-17s at $50 with cards and stand.

That's funny I thought forum users never look at price! Something to do with addiction.

Addiction? I paused pouring them at 14 B-17's, and 12 B-24's, seem to manage a few strange birds along the way after that too . . . it never ends, even after the fat elf sings. . .

. . . I can stop whenever I want to . . . I think . . .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Addiction? I paused pouring them at 14 B-17's, and 12 B-24's, seem to manage a few strange birds along the way after that too . . . it never ends, even after the fat elf sings. . .

. . . I can stop whenever I want to . . . I think . . .

You think you could Dave? I have news for you & even if YOU could I bet the Elves couldn't!

And I thought my 7 B-25's were impressive... I am still in the minor leagues.

Nice work. Well on your way to a 1000 bomber raid! BTW - where did you get the B-24J's?

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    Nice work. Well on your way to a 1000 bomber raid! BTW - where did you get the B-24J's?
    Here: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...ight=pour+B-24

And also here: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...sto-conversion

Wow David, you have a couple of early B-17's there, No tail gun or chin turret, blisters on the sides and the belly blister...Pre Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Wow David, you have a couple of early B-17's there, No tail gun or chin turret, blisters on the sides and the belly blister...Pre Pearl Harbor?
    B17Cs I think - fantastic results, as with all of Dave's projects.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

When the USAF run out of planes they know where to go

I have one. She's starting to get lonely. But 2 B17's means I will need more opposition planes as well. And so the cycle continues.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 21:54