Ares Games

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving USA!

Thumbs up Happy Thanksgiving USA!

Just want to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to all of the US based pilots...I know our Canadian friends celebrated theirs last month. Tomorrow is especially remembered by my wife's side of the family since their forbears were Mayflower passengers.

Anyone care to share what they'll be doing?

We are having the traditional foodstuffs...and then will be playing WoW over the long weekend.

E5Romeo

Enjoying time with the Family, and gaming.

Introduced the family to wings of war, and so far everyone likes it. Its going to be an excellent holiday.

Also, pecan pie. keep your pumpkins, Pecan pie is the ONLY pie as far as I'm concerned.

Going to the standard family gathering and eating much, much more than I should. But what the heck, I quit worrying about my physique years ago.

Flying WOW-wise this weekend. Gonna trot out my brand new SE5A against the dreaded Hun.

Best to all this Thanksgiving weekend and best wishes to all for a happy and safe holiday season. Let's be careful out there y'all.

Mac

Building a new PC... then Chaos, Food and Family at my sister's, then food coma... perhaps a marathon of Doctor Who re-runs in the evening hours... or perhaps I will come here and continue to drive the rest of you crazy.... BAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    ... or perhaps I will come here and continue to drive the rest of you crazy.... BAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
    Bring it! You'll find you're just another lunatic in the same asylum!

Quote Originally Posted by McKeever View Post
    Bring it! You'll find you're just another lunatic in the same asylum!
    Could be rabbit... could be...

One of the the things that I am very thankful for this year is that at a time in my life when I really needed it, I was able to find a group of folks online who share a common interest with me... and welcomed me into their group just like they had known me forever. It has given me something to look forward to each day... awesome stuff!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Turkey and all that comes with, (oh cranberry relish..mmm..whoa, zoned there, back now) and I think maybe even a wonderful carrot cake. Mixed in with some NFL & WOW and perhaps other acronyms folks might suggest

Have a nice Thanksgiving day to all of you over the pond.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Rob!

I can e-mail you some leftover turkey and cranberry sauce if you'd like... but I can't promise it won't gunk up your inbox upon arrival....
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Thanks Rob!

I can e-mail you some leftover turkey and cranberry sauce if you'd like... but I can't promise it won't gunk up your inbox upon arrival....
    Don't worry. With the speed of our postal service it would be dust long before it arrived anywhere near my mail box.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Happy birthday to Andrea !
    By merlindex in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-30-2021, 00:55
  2. Happy Easter. All you pilots.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 04:12
  3. Happy Holidays!
    By Eliminator in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4