Ares Games

Thread: new plane's

Default new plane's

woohoo are new plane's are coming in today!!! thar is not a thing like getting some more new plane's to play with and to repant to make your plane your woohoo i am just like a kid on xmas.

Stay away from those sugary drinks Ronald.

Enjoy the new planes

It's OK, he gets like that when something good shows up at his doorstep. I've actualy seen him break into a sweat, froth at the mouth, & jump for joy, just because a Fedex truck past him up on the street. (I can't wait either, today our order should be here!)
    Joe

Hmmmm... yep it sounds like he's addicted to WoW minis! Either that or its rabies or the percursor to a zombie outbreak... Either way it should be an interesting day!

Enjoy!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Soooo...what did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Hmmmm... yep it sounds like he's addicted to WoW minis! Either that or its rabies or the percursor to a zombie outbreak... Either way it should be an interesting day!

Enjoy!
    Zombies don't play WoW

Hello major Jim, I think my wingman fell asleep at the stick, here's what we got:
    A Camel, 3 Albatrosses, a Snipe, a Ufag, 2 R.E.8's, a SE5A, a Brequet, & Balloon Busters, the brown one. Joe

Oh yes, we also got a copy of the game, "Zombies!", which we played with the kids, & had a good ole time! So Zombies do play WOW!!! Joe

Thanks for the update...sounds like you have the makings of a pretty good airforce...um, not familiar with "Zombies"...except for the one's in my 'hood...

Default sorry

as my wingman has toll you thar are the new plane's. i did some repant's on the camel(we have 1 camel so i had to make it dif.)and the 3albatrosses are repanted to you will see pic. soon!!! just not moving to fast the last copel day (sick)and working a lot! (not a good combo for hobby)

Similar Missions

1. how many plane's do u fly at one time
    By RonaldRS in forum Polls
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 17:16
  2. Need help identifying a plane's group
    By Capt. DeLorme in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 00:02