Ares Games

Thread: uploading pictures...?

Default uploading pictures...?

Hello again everyone! The last time I posted, I was asking about repainting, because we, my friend Ronald S and myself, had somehow ordered two alike planes and wanted to make them different without too much trouble. Well Ron repainted one of our Albatosses, and I'd like to show everyone what he came up with, but I don't know how to go about uploading a picture.
    Please help me out.
    Thanks for your interest, Joe

Start a new thread in a forum (hobby room if it's pics of repaints), scroll down to additional options, then select manage attachments. You will note there are size limitations of the files you can upload.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Steve has you covered there to get your picture up for all to see!

Later, if you want to create photo albums with your pictures, just click on the "User CP" link at the top of the home page. This will take you to your control panel page. Look for the link on the left called "Pictures and Albums" under networking. From the you will find a link to add your first album on the bottom left hand side! It is easier to upload to an album if your pictures are sized down to under 800x800 before you upload...

Have fun... can't wait to see your pic!

Oh and if I have not already said so... Welcome to the site!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Wow!! Thanks Steve & ken! Can't wait to start making an album. We got big plans about gaming on a terrained 4' x 8' table. So far we've got 38 planes & 1 baloon.
    Ya gotta love this stuff! Joe

Can't wait to see the pics, Joe. Hunter and I will be trying our hands at custom paint schemes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpopper View Post
    Wow!! Thanks Steve & ken! Can't wait to start making an album. We got big plans about gaming on a terrained 4' x 8' table. So far we've got 38 planes & 1 baloon.
    You are welcome! and I see that you have been infected with same addiction as I... and frankly I kinda like it!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    You are welcome! and I see that you have been infected with same addiction as I... and frankly I kinda like it!
    I followed all that. What do you write in the boxes to get it to go to your pictures that you want to download?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpopper View Post
    Did you get the pics done yet? Especially interested in any terrain...

Similar Missions

1. Posting Pictures
    By Boney10 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2023, 12:38
  2. UH OH! More pictures from The Cowman... Run!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:25
  3. WWI - a thread of pictures
    By Attila57 in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:50
  4. Finally...Pictures
    By gregbond77 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 15:55
  5. Repaint pictures