Ares Games

Thread: Origins 2017 Ground Crew

Default Origins 2017 Ground Crew

Are we doing any organized events for Origins this year?
    I was thinking about going if some from the forum will be there.

We are indeed; PM Ken (The Cowman) for details.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Thanks. But I just checked the dates. I am doing a show on the 15th, 16th and 18th. That means I can do a day trip on the 14th and the 17th. I'll see what Cowman has in mind. I would love to be down there with you guys.

Typically do you guys go for the full con or a single day blast?

I can only speak for myself, last year was my first Origins and I was there flying Wednesday through Saturday. I plan on the same this year but will run some games too. The Buckeyes and other locals were there in force through the week but I can't tell you who was there on what days.

I'm planning on Thursday through Saturday, as will Glenn (Jago65). We need to leave first thing Sunday for Father's Day.
    I believe Tom (CappyTom) and Crystal(Cryjoy) are only coming for 1 day.
    Many of the Buckeye fliers, plus others (BBsuds, Trenchwench, to name a few) come for the whole thing (wed.-Sunday).
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

ill be there all 5 days and will be running an event wed 8-11.

Lance we will be there all week. I will have an official "Big Announcement" coming very soon... but please feel free to PM me or give me a call and I will be happy to discuss some of the details with you. The more Ohio pilots there, the better!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Lance we will be there all week. I will have an official "Big Announcement" coming very soon... but please feel free to PM me or give me a call and I will be happy to discuss some of the details with you. The more Ohio pilots there, the better!

drum roll please!!!!!!!

Similar Missions

1. Origins Ground Crew 2014
    By Marechallannes in forum German Wing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:54
  2. Site: Origins Ground Crew Medals
    By 7eat51 in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:59
  3. Little help from the ground crew.
    By Badin23 in forum Hobby Room