Ares Games

Thread: Australian release date for Battle of Britain Starter Set & Squadron Packs - March 3

Default Australian release date for Battle of Britain Starter Set & Squadron Packs - March 3

Hi everybody, Release date for these items is March 3 for Australia only

Date for USA/Rest of world is pending confirmation from Ares, and not in my hands.

If you do not have a local Aussie Bricks & Mortar store stocking it, please hassle them to contact me so they can stock it

If not please consider my store https://rivalsky.com.au/product-cate.../?orderby=date
    I'm taking pre-orders now and am happy to ship on the 1st so it arrives to you on the 3rd
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Xen; 02-24-2017 at 22:41.

It sounds as though you will receive them before anyone else. That is good for you.

I've had them for a few weeks, flew em in direct from China. Cost me an arm and a leg but its definitely working to get Bricks & Mortar stores interest.

Hi Evan you should have the order from Emperors Legions up here in Brisbane. If we can get the product by next Friday I am running public games on Saturday 4/3 at Ace Comics Annerley.

I'm posting his order tomorrow

Fantastic Evan, thanks. I would REP you but apparently I have given you enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Brisgamer View Post
    Fantastic Evan, thanks. I would REP you but apparently I have given you enough already!
    I hadn't though. Rep is for service to the community and this is flippin' service to the community.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Muerto View Post
    I hadn't though. Rep is for service to the community and this is flippin' service to the community.
    Absolutely!

I have posted pictures and a brief handy hints guide to applying decals to the battle of Britain Squadron Pack aircraft here - http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...and-Ju87-Stuka

There are also some comparison pictures with earlier Nexus Wings of War versions of these miniatures.

Similar Missions

1. New Battle of Britain Board Game Release.
    By Tonx in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 13:50
  2. Series 8 Release date
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 09:39
  3. Do we have a date for next release?
    By 'Warspite' in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 12:09
  4. Release date of each serie