Ares Games

Thread: Restock

Default Restock

Hi,

I'm planning on getting a few trays to complete my storage needs when they come available.

But I was curious, do you think the Special Damage Tokens might be in stock? I was thinking these might make a nice replacement for the paper Gun Jam tokens.

I think I asked once before so I apologize if I did. But to confirm, is there any way to place an order for things in stock and some that are out of stock so when they become available it will ship? I hate to order just a few bits here and there and have the shipping add up.

Thank you,

My site does not have a good way to handle back orders, so I don't allow them, sorry. I did just restock the Special Damage Tokens and I talked to the factory about the trays today. They are in the process of cutting everything right now.

Thank you,

Looking forward to it. I'll order everyone at once when they are back in stock

Is there anyway to alert us when you get a restock?

Quote Originally Posted by skyking20 View Post
    Is there anyway to alert us when you get a restock?
    That would be great. There are a few things I'd like, but I'm waiting for them all to be in at the same time to save freight. Maybe that's not a good idea?

Unfortunately, no. There is supposed to be an RSS feed for the store site, but I've never gotten it to work... but then I don't use RSS feeds so maybe it's just something I don't know how to do on the user end of it.

Similar Missions

1. Miniatures Restock
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 12:34
  2. Restock
    By PanzerRanger in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:57
  3. Latest AA restock
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 6