An overwhelming attack of Life and Jury Duty has restricted my ability to write Letters Home in the Missions section for a few days (but don't worry, Wolfram and Co. will return soon!)
However! I did get a few games in with Dave Zee to try out the Big Bombers from Flight of the Giants. I tried a Handley Paige and a Gotha. Here were my thoughts:
1) In both games, I took crew hits early on that took out my rear gunners.
2) This was really, really bad.
3) Big Bombers are waaay faster than I thought.
4) Big Bombers are waaay harder to steer than I thought.
5) I always need to drop the bombs 1 phase sooner to actually hit the target.
6) I got shot down thoroughly both missions.
That said, I still find Big Bombers to be hellacool. And the rules were much easier to learn than I expected.
P.S. I think I want to try one of the bombers with Six Zillion Guns. Like the Zeppelin-Staaken.