Ares Games

Thread: Scenarios here to run for families and Kid with Adults.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Christopher
    Sorties Flown

Default Scenarios here to run for families and Kid with Adults.

Chris here

I was curious if there is any scenario from here that you recommend to use or download to teach kids history using the game?
    While there will be adult's I want scenario's for about ages 8 and up. It would be for WW1. I want them to actually learn something from the experience. I could look in the files section but without knowing which one and perhaps there is one already geared for that.

Thank you very much

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Carl_brisgamer and skafloc both have some historical scenarios in the WGF after action reports and mission discussions.
    Also look in the Over the trenches section for adventures you can use with groups of kids and adults, some of the missions we fly in our solo missions are losely based in history. We just finished an attack on a supply train and are in the middle of a bombing raid on an airbase. Both missions used multiple planes, one guy has reported soloing 24 planes for his mission, that should give you enough for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendmaker View Post
    Chris here

I was curious if there is any scenario from here that you recommend to use or download to teach kids history using the game?
    While there will be adult's I want scenario's for about ages 8 and up. It would be for WW1. I want them to actually learn something from the experience. I could look in the files section but without knowing which one and perhaps there is one already geared for that.

Thank you very much
    Hi Chris,

You can find the uploaded solo and multi-player WW1 scenarios here in the Files section - http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...hp?do=cat&id=6

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Carl_Brisgamer; 01-19-2017 at 05:41.

I put together this Google Spreadsheet.

It is based on some of the missions I've been able to find here and in the different rules. It breaks it down but balanced head to head matches but on the next tab it has missions such as bombing, photography, balloons if you have them.

Then it lists the planes by their names plus another tab for the planes listed by their points if you looking for even matches.

Setup can be a huge turn off so originally I made this for me so I'd have easy pickup games when I'm out on game night. But someone over at BGG was asking about balanced matches, so I shared the spreadsheet. It was suppose to be temporary but they asked I leave the link up for a bit. I need to do a bit more updating. I'm ordering some of new bombers, when I get them I'll try to update those too.

Let me know if this helps.

Similar Missions

1. Looking for Scenarios
    By Nachtschwärmer in forum WGF: Mission Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 15:39
  2. Scenarios?
    By LingSter in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 10:43
  3. Two-Seater Scenarios?
    By bryanruhe in forum WGF: General Discussions