Ares Games

Thread: Wings of Glory a Napoli - Wings of Glory in Neaples

Default Wings of Glory a Napoli - Wings of Glory in Neaples

Nella splendida cornice della chiesa di S. Domenico Maggiore, a Napoli, il 10 ed 11 dicembre si svolgerà Ludicampania, un evento ludico durante il quale ci saranno partite demo di Wings of Glory (I e II guerra mondiale) e Sails of Glory. Un'occasione per affrontare scontri aerei e navali in una delle zone più affascinanti e natalizie d'Italia, vicinissimo alla famosa via S. Gregorio Armeno, dove c'è uno dei più famosi mercatini natalizi del mondo.

Next weekend, dec 10/11, in one of the most fascinating churches of Napoli, S. Domenico Maggiore, will be held a special gaming event called Ludicampania. Among the gaming sessions, LARP and symposia, there will be a section dedicated to Ares games, including Wings of Glory I and II and Sails of Glory. An occasion to visit the renown historical centre of Napoli, worldwide famous for the Nativity artists and Christmas markets, and to fight in the air and in the beautiful sea of Napoli.

Name:  WoWNapoli.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  113.2 KB

Wow! What a beautiful site! Mrs Clipper would love this too! I would have to get special dispensation since I am Lutheran clergy- they normally only ask I do not nail anything to the front door . . . : )

Well I guess it's not the Church, but the nearby sacristy.

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Wow! What a beautiful site! Mrs Clipper would love this too! I would have to get special dispensation since I am Lutheran clergy- they normally only ask I do not nail anything to the front door . . . : )
    Mrs Kyte would love the Christmas Market.
    The only article that you would be allowed to nail here would be the Christmas wreath.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. National: 1° ottobre, Wings of Glory e Sails of Glory a Romics
    By Angiolillo in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 16:11
  2. WGF & WGS: Wings of Glory and Sails of Glory with the designer in Rome, 25th of September
    By Angiolillo in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 23:45
  3. National: Wings of Glory e Sails of Glory a Roma, venerdì 25 settembre
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 23:23
  4. National: Wings of Glory & Sails of Glory al MACRO giovedì
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:08