The long awaited Battle of Britain Starter Set and Squadron Packs are finally up for pre-order on the Aerodrome store! Order between now and December 31st and receive some nice bonus items...

Battle of Britain Starter Set

Pre-order during the promotional period and receive a set of White on Blue ACE Prop Rulers free! Be sure to read the directions in the Starter Set description on how to get your free rulers.

Squadron Packs

Unlike previous WGS Series, this Series does not have three different miniatures of each aircraft type. Instead, it has a single miniature for each aircraft type and a decal sheet that will allow you to customize the miniature as one of several historical pilots/planes. The Spitfire, Hurricane and Stuka decal sheets have a total of 5 historical markings. The Bf 109 decal sheet has a total of 3 historical markings. With all of the Squadron Packs, you can mix and match the left over decal markings to create a large verity of non-historical planes if you so choose.

Commander's Packs

I know many of you are going to want to play with all of the historical options out there, so I'm also offering what I am calling the Commander's Pack. These are a bundle of Squadron Packs allowing you to make all of the historical versions of each aircraft type - 5 Spitfires, Hurricanes, Stukas, and 3 Bf 109s.

With so many planes on the table from the same Squadron, it could become hard to tell which plane is which on the gaming table. No worries there if you order any of the Commander's Pack during the promotional period and I'm including some special edition ACE Flight Stands to help with visual recognition of each miniature. These new special edition ACE Flight Stands will only be available with the Commander's Pack and they include not only the game stats for each aircraft, but also the individual markings for each plane! The Spitfire, Hurricane, and Stuka Commander's Pack will come with 5 of these flight stands and the Bf 109 will come with 3... matching the historical versions of each miniature.

Here is a photo of the prototype flight stands for two of the Spitefires and Bf 109s.

If you place your pre-order during my Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale (25-28 Nov) you will also save a little extra on the Squadron and Commander's Packs!