Firstly, Gentlemen (and Ladies), I MUST emphasize again how impressed I am with this site; especially the knowledge of the individuals gathered here. It seems that every question my sons and I pose is met by an incredible amount of extremely knowledgeable replies. Additionally, we've been blow away by the speed of your responses.....and the fact that they come from EVERYWHERE around the globe! Fantastic!

Which leads me to ask before undertaking any project; the likelihood being that someone somewhere has already done it....and better than I could have dreamed of.

I was drawn to WoW because it has such a fast and simplistic structure, yet provides great fun for players of many ages. In addition, I knew that, not only would it get the kids off the computer and into some face-to-face "bonding time", it would also provide a platform for awakening an interest in history....while giving them an appreciation for the accomplishments of these brave mean of the Great War and the machines they flew. And it HAS done ALL of those things.

I have played many board games, some even being used as tools at military schools that I've attended. I fondly remember one (Avalon Hill's 'Richthofen's War') which many of us cadets derived a great deal of free-time enjoyment from. In fact, I still have a copy of the game in my collection.

Alas, I digress. My question: Has anyone researched or put together a 'Chronological Order of Apperance' chart or graph for the cards and/or miniatures in WoW? Such a chart (though incomplete for our purposes) appears on page 25 of the 'Mission Briefing Manual' for 'RW'. With the years 1914-1918 divided into quarters in the top (heading) column and the side (top to bottom) column listing all WWI aircraft available in that game, it provides a quick and easy reference for those who wish to remain historically accurate and fly planes in their proper appearance during the war.

"tonyc206" provided a 'Plane Data Table' in this forum which is a great help...and only lacks a 'Quarter/Year' column that would be another way of presenting such an 'Order of Appearance'....though I lean toward a flow chart style for this info (quicker to glance at and see if two planes can be historically pitted against one another).

Any ideas anyone? Has it been done? Thanks again! Cheers! Walt