Ares Games

Thread: Shapeways sales redesigns.

Default Shapeways sales redesigns.

I'm currently working through the new system for multiple scales on one sale page on Shapeways. The variants still don't allow for multipacks, so I'm linking them from the individual page.

Here are a few completed examples, I was wondering if people felt this worked?

Martin Baker MB-5
    Doflug D-3802
    Avia S-199

Steve

I converted my entire shop to the new "scaled variants", since almost everything I have is available in 1:144 and 1:288. It's nice because I have many fewer "products" to manage now (though just as many models). I do have some reservations about their next round of proposed changes (like classifying each plane under a single nation), but they're still gathering feedback on those.

Quote Originally Posted by ReducedAirFact View Post
    I converted my entire shop to the new "scaled variants", since almost everything I have is available in 1:144 and 1:288. It's nice because I have many fewer "products" to manage now (though just as many models). I do have some reservations about their next round of proposed changes (like classifying each plane under a single nation), but they're still gathering feedback on those.
    They have started those extra changes. I may need to feed back some info. They don't have a country choice for the USSR, but they do for the Netherlands. Though I actually have use it once.
    The problem I still have, is that the pricing structure pushes some models towards multipacks, and there isn't a really good way to do those without cluttering the store.

Similar Missions

1. UK only swaps and sales
    By 'Warspite' in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 05:19
  2. An alternative to the Sales :)
    By tikkifriend in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 10:18
  3. Sales Figures
    By Kaiser in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 15