Ares Games

Thread: WWI in Nunawading, Vic

Default WWI in Nunawading, Vic

Hi all,

I'm planning to run a dogfight at the Nunawading Wargames Association tomorrow night (28/10/16) if anyone is keen.
    http://www.nwa.org.au/

Cheers!

Thumbs up

Good luck & hope you get some new players!

I just bought more planes in case I do get more players. A community service, you see.

In all seriousness though, I bought them from the new Milsims, and I'm happy to report that they are indeed putting in a sterling effort at customer service. The shop is also beautifully laid out; each variant of each plane has its own place on the rack. None of this digging behind all the stock to find what you want.

Best wishes for that event.

I hope that it goes well for you, Muerto, and that all the players have an exciting time. Do take some photographs, if you can, and give us an After Action Report, please.

Cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Do take some photographs, if you can, and give us an After Action Report, please.
    Oh indeed. I'm working towards that medal, and I shall have a couple of interesting home-made bits and pieces to show.

Hope all went well Muerto.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Hope all went well Muerto.
    Rob.
    I think so. I believe two new players have been brought into the fold. AAR here.