Ares Games

Thread: WWI WoW Nexus

Default WWI WoW Nexus

I recently completed a deal for a decent sized lot of Nexus, Wings of War planes. My focus was on getting more copies of WWII planes, especially war in the Pacific and my first 109 E. In the deal I also received 9 WWI planes as well as Famous Aces (box) and two of the original mousepad material mats. As I am in a mood of jubilation over getting some great models for my WGS collection I am looking to trade or sell the WWI planes at buyer friendly prices. I am also willing to sell the box but I think there must be an updated components set and the large mats may be too heavy to be worth paying the shipping costs. Regarding pricing, I would rather these early Nexus beauties go to a good home within this community rather than ebay so make me an offer I can't refuse. Trading is also an option as I am still full on into WGS and am looking for other components to bring even more life to war in the Pacific battles (like Axis and Allies, War at Sea ships). Following is the list planes, with maneuver decks included, that you may click on to link to photos:

Sopwith Camel (Ellwood) Flown Away
    Nieuport 17 (Thenault) Flown Away
    Spad XIII (Fonck) Flown Away
    RAF R.E. 8 (Longton/Carson) Flown Away
    RAF R.E. 8 (Unknown Pilot) Flown Away
    Fokker D.VII (Udet) Flown Away
    LFG Roland C.II (Seibert/Pfleger) Flown Away
    Albatros D.III (Voss) Out of the hanger...
    UFAG C.1 (Unknown Pilot): Disclosure: This plane came with a broken prop that I was able to glue back on. Flown Away

As mentioned above I have the rules box with extra plane cards and two WoW maps.

Please note, I do not have the original plane boxes but am an experieinced ebay buyer/seller so I know how to get the planes to you in great shape.
    Last edited by Tokhuah; 11-16-2016 at 09:44. Reason: Edits to indicate planes sold out

Kudos for keeping the minis "in the family"!

Hope you find good homes for them all.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

pm'd - cheers.

Received planes today - packaging was excellent for the long haul to New Zealand!
    Thanks Scott.

Please someone make me an offer for the Camel and Spad, I may even accept Good Karma *points + shipping if you know of a starving student looking to get into the hobby. The planes are too nice to just sit around gathering dust and we are heading into the holidays so make your local Tiny Tim happy!!!

Disclaimer: I will redirect karma points toward Ares to hopefully get Corsairs in 2017.

All gone! Thank you for participating. Time for a new CAP to take off and be on the look-out for more good deals on hard to find planes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokhuah View Post
    Please someone make me an offer for the Camel and Spad, I may even accept Good Karma *points + shipping if you know of a starving student looking to get into the hobby. The planes are too nice to just sit around gathering dust and we are heading into the holidays so make your local Tiny Tim happy!!!

Disclaimer: I will redirect karma points toward Ares to hopefully get Corsairs in 2017.

Glad to be of service.

which set is this, and which maps are they. prices for all with shiping to 67669 really want the maps

You can find the pair of mats here:
    Wings of War: Game Mat (2009)

I am not sure what shipping is but I have too many mats at this point so make an offer including S&H and I will work with you.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Grey
    Sorties Flown

if you have any wwi planes left i would love to trade any/all of my wwii stuff for equivalent value in wwi stuff

also need ww1 rules/accessories (really need b damage deck)

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...ures-(-70-OBO)

please let me know

What I have left is Wings of War: Famous Aces (2004) box in great shape with all components and cards. In addition:

Fokker-Richthofen (D) plane card
    x8 (G) Planes
    x1 (G) Deck
    x10 (P) Planes
    x2 (P) Decks
    X1 (H) Plane and x2 (I) Plane with no decks
    There are also x2 smoke markers and x1 fire marker made with cotton ball material and some small wooden clips in the box.

This is the last thing I have from the WWI portion of the purchase, am willing to deal, and would love to find it a good home for this stuff if you are interested.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Grey
    Sorties Flown

i might be interested. what damage decks are in famous aces?

This is what is in the standard box (all there):

5 player mats
    2 rulers
    1 "A" damage deck
    4 manuever decks: A, B, C, & D
    32 counters for tracking damage conditions
    1 Rulebook

Users Country Flag

Name
    Grey
    Sorties Flown

ahh thanks but i'll have to pass on that as i really need the other damage decks or at least a b.

i'm guessing the other planes you listed are cards, not minis?

Yes, only cards and components are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokhuah View Post
    Yes, only cards and components are left.
    What are you asking

Similar Missions

1. eBay [WGF] Series 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Nexus)
    By fast.git in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 05:41
  2. LGS Nexus planes
    By Baron Rolf in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 11:06
  3. Nexus D.H.4 mis-named?
    By Prodromoi in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 17:58
  4. Nexus planes