Ares Games

Thread: HELP

Default HELP

I am trying to post a scan to a thread and every time I try to I get a message that I have exceeded my quota by 231kb. I have posted many pictures and scans over the years but have never seen this before. In my OLD RHINEBECK thread I posted 14 photos I took there and had no problem. Also last week I posted a scan of a unit patch in another thread and when I tried to post the same scan in another thread the same message came up. Is anyone else having this problem or has something changed?

Thanks in advance for your input.

theres a limit on the amount of pictures you can pst based on membership level. youll just have to delete som older pics before you can post new ones. ive run into this myself a couple times.

Thanks. I have never run into this before. I don't know how many photos I have downloaded prior to this and have not have this happen. Gold member
    Last edited by BobP; 10-22-2016 at 21:11.

Bob,
    Try shutting down your computer, and do a cold restart. I had something like this happen to me. I can't remember if it was the site, or my computer, but it won't hurt to try and reset things.

Also, try cleaning out your browser caches, too.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

PM sent.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Thanks. I have never run into this before. I don't know how many photos I have downloaded prior to this and have not have this happen. Gold member
    You should have 1GB available Bob - when uploading pics you should see what you have remaining. Mine's still in the 800MB range but I do downsize my images these days.

"He is wise who watches"

Rob caught my problem and it is fixed now. Gold membership didn't renew as I thought. Thanks for all the replies to my need for help.