Ares Games

Thread: Is It So Wrong...

Default Is It So Wrong...

...to want an F-14 so I can have a 1:1-scale version of this?

:)

I'd rather have the unbuilt "Tomcat 21" design--particularly the all-black, over-engined, F-22-killing Super Prototype named "Death Card"* that showed up on a fiction forum I used to contribute to.
    *Between the F-14's natural ace-of-spades shape, the evil flat-black-with-blood-red-markings paint scheme and the pilot being known only by the callsign "Reaper"... well, what would YOU have named the personal aircraft of Death Incarnate?

Still trying to find a Tomcat of a size where little Junior can enjoy this kind of fun...
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

_Calvin and Hobbes Join GI Joe_ -- there's a crossover fanfic no one's written.

Yet. >:)

Wondered how long it was gonna be before somebody recognized that one...

Who doesn't like tyrannosaurs in F-14s?
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.

two things I have always wanted, a T-Rex and a Rocket launcher!

Be careful what you wish for, amigo... Junior's idea of "hunting" is convincing my mother to help steal food off my plate. ("When all else fails, call 1-800-GRANDMA"? LOL)

Nah, the _Tyrannosaurus_ was badass enough that it didn't need an F-14.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Who doesn't like tyrannosaurs in F-14s? :D
    The Tyrannosaurus itself -- it can't reach the controls.... >;)

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    The Tyrannosaurus itself -- it can't reach the controls.... >
    But one would assume, if you're redesigning the entire aircraft to accommodate a five-ton pilot whose head alone is the size of a human body, redesigning the controls to accommodate same would be child's play.

Who would not want an actual scale plane ? A friend of mine keeps sending me sales of tanks that he thinks would look good in my front yard. I wish.

I remember the days when you could buy a half-track for under $4000!!

Similar Missions

1. Are we doing it all wrong?
    By 'Warspite' in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 07:59
  2. What's wrong with this picture?
    By Guntruck in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 01:21
  3. I know it's the wrong scale but.....
    By Guntruck in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 09:53
  4. A Bit Of WRONG For Y'all...
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:46
  5. There is something wrong with this website.
    By Naharaht in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 00:20