Ares Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aerodrome Accessories Miniature Hangars

I have added the Customizable Hangar to the site. Now you can build your own loadout for miniatures however you want.

Got to talk nice to wife . Sometimes to many hobbies at once.

Too pricey for me.

I was all set to order them - then my car blew its head gasket! Gotta start saving up all over again.

Kirby DeWolfe

Col.

When do you think the Set 4 hangars will be available? I would prefer waiting for their regular release rather than ordering them custom.

Thanks,
    Kirb

Kirby, I'm expecting a full shipment of Series 1-4 plus lots of the support type Hangars at the end of the month when the bags come in. I'm also expecting all my acrylic products to be replenished in early to mid February. It's a slow start to the new year, but it is going to pick up fast!

I've talked to the manufacture and we have come up with a plan to make this less time consuming to make. As a result, I've been able to lower the price on them! The new price of $14.99 per Customizable Hangar is now up in the store.

Unicorn1

Any news on providing support to WW2 aircraft?

Mike

Yes, the Hangars have been designed for them and they are at the laser shop. Just waiting to get the first shipment of the WWI Hangars and bags out the door. They should be available next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    Kirby, I'm expecting a full shipment of Series 1-4 plus lots of the support type Hangars at the end of the month when the bags come in. I'm also expecting all my acrylic products to be replenished in early to mid February. It's a slow start to the new year, but it is going to pick up fast!
    Great news! Thanks...

Sulzer

So when I go to the store section under transport it shows that the Aerodrome Airfield, featuring the Force Operation Bag, is not out of stock. Does this mean that I can order the bag and still get all of the foam transport trays that show to be unavailable at this time?

Sulzer

Currently the bags and the trays are out of stock. However, the huge shipment is schedule to arrive this coming Wednesday.

Any idea when the flame, smoke and rulers might be coming in?

Good news men, the shipment of Hangars and bags showed up today!

All the Hangars and the bags (in the boxes) on the pallet.

Well, okay, not all the Hangars on the pallet!

Here is Udet in his D.VII amidst most of the Hangars (most of the balloon Hangars are not in this shot and they are the largest at 3 inches thick).

It is going to take me a few days to get these all sorted, labeled and into the system. For those of you who have pre-order them, I plan to get them all mailed out on Monday at the latest. Thank you for being patient with the short delay, I'm including a surprise that I think you will like.

Here is Udet in his D.VII amidst most of the Hangars (most of the balloon Hangars are not in this shot and they are the largest at 3 inches thick).
    Oh sure Colonel!!! Just showing off that you actually have an Udet DVII... unlike those of us who got screwed by a German web-store after getting all excited about finally finding one...

BTW... thats a lotta trays!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Thanks Colonel. You timing is great. The A1M1 Spousal Unit was just asking me when my latest batch of planes is going to be taken off the book shelf in the living room and "be put away". I know have a good answer for that question.

Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to the game.

All outstanding orders have been shipped and I now have stock for all the Hangars (including the Series 4). The Hangars have also been redesigned to each hold a complete Series for one side... This means two trays now holds all of Series 1 (1 tray for the Entente and 1 for the Central Powers).

Also up on the site and ready to ship are the Gotha, F-Toys and Ammo Dump (holds cards and game counters) Hangars.

If you get the "Aerodrome Airfield, Featuring The Force Operations Ranger Bag" can you get the green bag? It is pictured but not listed in the options box.

I have only one of those left in stock, and the store has it as a bag by it's self. If you would like to order the Airfield with the green bag, let me know via PM and I'll make the switch on the site for you.

I got my Aerodrome Hangar Bag today. Very great work, actually amazing! Now all my planes are in safe and they travel easily. But because of four balloons, I need to order yet another balloon hangar. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by tuladin View Post
    If you get the "Aerodrome Airfield, Featuring The Force Operations Ranger Bag" can you get the green bag? It is pictured but not listed in the options box.
    I have only one of those left in stock, and the store has it as a bag by it's self. If you would like to order the Airfield with the green bag, let me know via PM and I'll make the switch on the site for you.
    Thanks for offering to switch it for me, but I'd feel bad taking the last one. I just ordered it in grey instead.

Part of the description of the product:

The two front pockets are extra deep, smaller of the two measures 4.5x7 inches and the larger one measures 10x7 inches (perfect for holding the Supply Box offered here at Aerodrome Accessories.)
    Can you tell us more about the Supply Box?

Larry, I'll have photos of the supply box and have it up on the site this weekend. They just showed up yesterday!

Okay Larry, I've added them to site. Here is a quick look at what they are:

Wings of War Damage Box

Dawn of War Damage Box

If you would like one of those, I can put it in your bag that I have ready to ship out.

Hmmm...these look pretty nice!

Just the job Col. With the shallow trays, picking up those little counters will be a lot easier. You want to try it with my eyesight as an extra bonus. You can put me down for one of those. I will just wait for the rest of your re stock so that I can make one big order for shipping.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Col.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

eslfox

Default hangers

can the hangers hold the ww2 planes or are opening to small for the ww2.I must say I think that your idea of making such a smart product.That will hold so many planes in one bag sure will make ones life must easier,than tring to lug around anumber of boxes full of planes.

Robert, the Hangars for WWII will be out in the first part of May... sit tight a little longer and it'll pay off

Quote Originally Posted by eslfox View Post
    can the hangers hold the ww2 planes or are opening to small for the ww2.I must say I think that your idea of making such a smart product.That will hold so many planes in one bag sure will make ones life must easier,than tring to lug around anumber of boxes full of planes.
    Robert, the Hangars for WWII will be out in the first part of May... sit tight a little longer and it'll pay off
    Nice to know, was about to place an order, but since i'm based in Europe, the shipping cost is not to be taken lightly.
    Think i will hold my breath and hope you are still able to deliver on the WWI stuff by then.

EDIT: well I ordered the "Aerodrome Airfield, featuring the Force Operations Ranger Bag" anyway as i couldnt wait
    Last edited by Lost Commander; 04-06-2011 at 00:34.

rotundor

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    I'll get a set of sleeves and test them. Since 95% of the gamers out there do not use them, I will not be stocking them on the store all the time. They will be a custom order type of thing at the very best.
    Hello Sir, any update on this? My group seems to be putting some heavy wear on my cards so I've moved to the FFG sleeves as well.

It looks like the sleeves are an extra 2mm in width and about an additional 4mm in length.

The WWII Hangar trays are up on the site now for pre-order. As with all the hangars, the cards with sleeves will fit, but they are not designed for them. There are quite a few members on here with the WWI Hangars using the sleeves.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Adam
    Sorties Flown

Hey hate to bug you ... but I cant see an answer ... is there an ETA on the next batch of the Aerodrome Airfield, Featuring The Force Operations Ranger Bag for WW1 ?

There is no ETA on the next batch of bags. Sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Missions

1. Sneak peak, new Aerodrome Accessories product
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 06:01
  2. Site: Introducing Aerodrome Accessories
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 18:38
  3. A Slight Aerodrome Accessories Mod
    By Capt. DeLorme in forum 1/144 Scale Dawn of War