Ares Games

Thread: Auto damage ap

Default Auto damage ap

Auto damage generator. Based on a random number selector program. Damage cards are all numbered so it should be possible. Anyone think that would be useful?

Not really -- we're damaging *airplanes*.

:)

<- dives into bunker

yeah! what he said. this isnt car wars!!!

Been done: Damage Generation Tool for Solo Games

Random damage generator, selects random damage amounts, and random special damage, as per the same possibilities in the respective deck, but not the same association. So, you could get a max damage amount with fire, or something else.

Actually takes the complaint about the card system and individuals not having the same opportunities for damage as cards are drawn, and basically makes it a dice roll each time.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Thanks Mike. Do you know if there was a WW1 version? I was a bit puzzled by the US comments till I remembered they call their cars autos. ��

I created one for WWI based off the WWII version mentioned above. It's also an Excel file. I'll be happy to send it to you.

Also, with apologies to OldGuy59, the damage and special damage in PonchoLatour's file are NOT independent of each other. Neither are they in my file, but it can be done easily if you want truly random damage/special damage combos.

Similar Missions

1. Zeppelin Staaken R.VI - Auto-movement Scenario
    By Ken at Sunrise in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 00:40
  2. Has anyone modified the damage dealt? Per Barrel Damage - Ramped Up, Consistant
    By Lord of Girth in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 18:03
  3. Bombing mission pdf - Auto movement?
    By RichJ in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 03:11
  4. Auto- unsubscribe?
    By Aero825 in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 14:16