Ares Games

Thread: North Dakota player reporting for duty

lescigognes

Default North Dakota player reporting for duty

just dropping in for the first time in a long time

lescigognes

also wondering how to start a thread in the sale/wanted section, doesn't appear to be an option for me now, which is a sucker because I want to unload my collection (not played in a long time, and probably won't see much use otherwise, so why hoard it?)

Welcome back! By now the North Dakota snows are nearly all melted and the roads are passable for a while . . . I remember Minot at -50 degrees, nice and crisp! Now it's 112 degrees here in Arizona, no pleasant games on the deck in the cool evenings here : ) Enjoy the group.

Quote Originally Posted by lescigognes View Post
    also wondering how to start a thread in the sale/wanted section, doesn't appear to be an option for me now, which is a sucker because I only came here to offload my collection.
    Let me know what you have by PM, I have an ever increasing interest here with few available minis, our after school group will be starting in August and the kids will be looking for some birds!

lescigognes

PM sent

Welcome!

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Jared, but it is sad that your first messages are to tell us that you are leaving the game.

You asked about starting a thread in the Sales/Wanted Section.

In the Sales/Wanted Section there should be a blue button to click on near the top of the page labelled "Post New Thread". It is in the same position as the "Reply to Thread" button at the top of this page.

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    In the Sales/Wanted Section there should be a blue button to click on near the top of the page labelled "Post New Thread". It is in the same position as the "Reply to Thread" button at the top of this page.
    I think this option only becomes available after a few days, when Moderator will have ratified your membership.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

welcome to the drome Jared!!!

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Welcome back, Jared - are you planning on saving any of your planes, or do you plan to unload them all?

The instructions above for the 'Sale' section should get you where you need...

All the best,
    Matt

Similar Missions

1. Ohio: Reporting for Duty from the North East
    By Akronaut in forum US Wing
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 14:36
  2. National: South Dakota: Reporting for Duty, Sioux Falls.
    By RiotInferno in forum US Wing
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:33