Ares Games

Thread: Crisis

Default Crisis

Hello,
    There will be a show ( Crisis 2010) in Anvers ( Antwerpen)on Saturday, lots of wargamers, trade stands, players.
    http://www.tsoa.be/
    I will be there with my club , playing " battle of England" . If somebody from the forum get there, come and see us!

Those boys know how to host a show. Sadly this will be the first time in 6 years I won't be able to make it.

Friday: Catch Eurostar, into Brussels, look at Squadron bookshop, few beers, train to Antwerp, few beers in the Kulminator
    Saturday Crisis show, few beers
    Sunday: Back to Brussels, look round Army Museum, few beers, to the main square to buy the 'guilt' chocolates for the CinC, few beers, home on Eurostar.

Excellent weekend!
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Gents,

As a member of TSOA Ill be hosting together with my club. Don't miss this show Its really worth it. I can honestly say its one of the best shows on the mainland in Europe without question. I'll start building up the show this friday with my clubmates so we can entertain you guys in style... see you then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomitchoe View Post
    Gents,

As a member of TSOA Ill be hosting together with my club. Don't miss this show Its really worth it. I can honestly say its one of the best shows on the mainland in Europe without question. I'll start building up the show this friday with my clubmates so we can entertain you guys in style... see you then...
    hello Tom,
    I'll see you there, I'm from the "Nerviens" ( french club from Lille). Like I said we will play WoW "battle of britain". Nice to meet someone from Belgium on a U.S forum..