I have just spent a very frustrating evening trying to bomb my opponent's headquarters while he in turn was trying to bomb mine.
So off we go, with my 2 Breguet 14's against Doug's 2 Hanover CL3,s, heading toward each others HQ's whilst trying to get a few shots in on the way as our paths crossed.
I was first into bombing range and missed while Doug had not quite managed to get within range of his target.
Now to the problem. We have two sets of rules with regard to the bombing. Doug's set, which he is adamant that he downloaded from the official site, is titled:
" Original rules by Andrea Angiolino and Pier Giorgio Paglia"
"This compilation by Iain McGhee"
I can't find them on the official site.
Now I am using the Accessories Pack rules copyright 2014 and there are differences in the instructions for bombing procedures. For instance the accessories pack rules say "no bombing if at level 1" but the other rule set allows this. This from the bombing from altitude section.
So we managed to spend most of our time trying, unsuccessfully, to figure out the correct bombing procedure.
Can anybody help? Has anybody else come across these Iain McGhee rules and are they incorrect or not?
Any assistance in this matter would be very much appreciated.