Ares Games

Thread: Any news of the series 9 release date/week?

Default Any news of the series 9 release date/week?

Pretty much wondering if there's any new news of how long we're looking at until the series 9 release, more along the lines of many weeks until the release than a specific date. It seems a June release has slipped, but is it looking like early July, mid July, late July? Perhaps a week, 3 weeks, or is the case that even Ares doesn't know yet?

All that I've seen is that coolstuffinc lists the expected release date as "July/August" which makes me think we are looking at late July at the very earliest.

Ares still list it as July so going on previous performance....any time after that then

"He is wise who watches"

Baring any customs hold up, they are scheduled to land at the warehouse on July 25th and should start shipping to stores that same week. So you are probably looking at the first week of Aug for stores to have them on the shelf.

The WGS Series 6 release was right on time in June btw

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Baring any customs hold up, they are scheduled to land at the warehouse on July 25th and should start shipping to stores that same week. So you are probably looking at the first week of Aug for stores to have them on the shelf.

Yah! Just in time for birthday!
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Saw this on a Facebook link today
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  72.6 KB

Pretty!

Getting excited now!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

LOOP

So that means that I should start watching my mailbox late august, early september

LOOP

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Saw this on a Facebook link today
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  72.6 KB
    Droool

Nice! Just enough time for the wallet to recover from WGS series 6. Hopefully, the new mats won't be too far behind.

It's looking like we are going to get 4 releases of new WGF and WGS stuff this year... going to turn out to be a great year!

It's looking like we are going to get 4 releases of new WGF and WGS stuff this year... going to turn out to be a great year!

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Smile

Seeing my Birthday is towards the end of July this sounds very promising!

WHAAAAAAAT!

Best news all year.

4 new Wings releases, 2 reprints, 2 new Sails projected... Aaaand that noise was my wallet whimpering as it scampers off to hide.
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by Canestri10 View Post
    WHAAAAAAAT!

Best news all year.
    Let's remember this year for moments that we have a sense that Area do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    4... Aaaand that noise was my wallet whimpering as it scampers off to hide.
    That's why I keep mine nailed to the table; then I just have to put up with the smell of the credit card burning a hole through both
    Karl

Similar Missions

1. Heavy Bomber retail release date?
    By TBone in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2015, 19:43
  2. Series 8 Release date
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 09:39
  3. Do we have a date for next release?
    By 'Warspite' in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 11