Ares Games

Thread: Update for WGS Current Contents

Default Update for WGS Current Contents

Received Series 6 from the Oberst yesterday and have inputted all the new aircraft as well as the two new playmats in the ongoing current contents file. The file can be found at http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...do=file&id=910. Ares has done a very good job on this new series, and it is nice to finally see something new for the WW2 fans.
    As always, if you download the file, you automatically become a de facto member of the editorial board, so if you see anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know either in this thread or by PM. The skystalker had lens implants this month, so the old peepers may not be totally focused yet...don't be bashful with your scanning The file should contain everything in WW2 that has been done by Nexus and Ares over the years, but if something is missing, also please let me know. Enjoy!

Thanks for that Bob.
    Mine are on the way over the pond and should be with me by next weekend.
    Hope your lens work gets up to full working condition soon.
    all the best.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Bob; as always this will greatly help my inventorying
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Thanks a lot for this, Bob.

Did notice one slight error with the picture for WGS203A
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WGS203A.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	200724

Karl and Pete....thanks to both of you for the quick correction on putting a Bf.109 photo in place of the Dauntless. If I was one of the old Axis and Allies crew that couldn't tell a Spitfire from an ME-109 that would be one thing,but I should be able to detect the difference! Your quick review allowed me to get the file up and changed before others had downloaded it. The camaraderie is one of the many great things about the Aerodrome community, and I really appreciate your help. You are both now promoted to Senior Associate Editors and your salary will be doubled :-)

Thanks for the quick correct; I'll need this for inventory tomorrow
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Thanks for the quick correct; I'll need this for inventory tomorrow
    Karl
    That's sort of what I've been doing today, as room needed to be made for the WGS Series 6 additions. I also wanted to get the multiple "Aces" decks sleeved and listed in the WGF file along with the new playmats, so that it will be ready to go once either Series 3R and/or 9 arrive. Then, I'll just need to add the new aircraft to do the complete update and get it posted, as this is shaping up to be a busy summer.

Quote Originally Posted by skystalker View Post
    That's sort of what I've been doing today, as room needed to be made for the WGS Series 6 additions. I also wanted to get the multiple "Aces" decks sleeved and listed in the WGF file along with the new playmats, so that it will be ready to go once either Series 3R and/or 9 arrive. Then, I'll just need to add the new aircraft to do the complete update and get it posted, as this is shaping up to be a busy summer.
    An expensive one too!
    Karl'

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stephen
    Sorties Flown

Thanks for the list.

Similar Missions

1. Current Contents File Updated
    By skystalker in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 08:40
  2. WGS World War II Product Contents Update
    By skystalker in forum Officer's Club