Ares Games

Thread: Most desired reprints

Default Most desired reprints

Good day...or evening depending on where you are.

After getting in a rut griping about stuff I decided to loosen up and ask people opinions on future releases.

First I will start off with the top 5 aircraft I think should be reprinted. Not aces, but airframes and the reasoning behind them.

1. Alb D III..... J Deck
    2, Pfalz DIIIA.....J Deck
    3. Airco DH-2.....P Deck
    4. SE4a.....N Deck
    5. Nieu 17-23.....I Deck

The first 2 airframes use the same Maneuver deck and both were released in Sets 3 and 4. None can be found on any on line shop and I have yet to see one on E-bay. They share the same maneuver deck and it is used no where else. The DH-2 is a set 5 aircraft that shares it's maneuver deck with the Halb D III. It has never shown up on E-bay or anywhere else for as long as I have been looking. Next is the SE5a from Set 4 using the N deck. Another plane that rarely shows up on E-bay and is the only aircraft to use the N deck. Last is the Nieu 17-23 set from Set 3 using the I deck. I sometimes see them on E-bay but prices are very high and again they share their maneuver deck with no other airframe.

All of these planes are very difficult to find ( Three I have yet to see anywhere) All are long overdue for reprint, and all are iconic planes that need to be avalible again.

For new airframes I am sticking to ones cards were already produced for in Wings of War but planes were never produced in minis.

1. Sami S2 using the K deck
    2. S .Schuckert D IV O deck (not sure how different it is then the D III)
    3. Porilio dc Using the K deck
    4. Nieu 21 using the E Deck (same deck as the balloon buster Nieu 11)

These all had cards produced and stats worked up but no airframes were produced in Mini.

Feel free to add to the wish list and give your reasons behind them.

Yes this is a bit of a rehash of a previous post but I am sticking to airframes with cards already produced.

And trying to stay positive and productive for a change....

I managed to grab some Halbs for the P decks. Might have to grab DH2s off Shapeways or Red Eagle or something. I did locate a WoW SE5 booster, but it's pricey and the seller won't ship outside the Continental US.. so no luck there.

I like your list. Looks good.

Similar Missions

1. Reprints of Reprints: N vs I, II vs III etc
    By Zoe Brain in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 10:26
  2. Reprints of Reprints: N vs I, II vs III etc
    By Zoe Brain in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 10:23
  3. Series 1 Reprints in the UK
    By David Manley in forum UK Wing