Ares Games

Thread: WANTED: Anybody willing to part with a balloon? (w/ or w/o rest of set)

Default WANTED: Anybody willing to part with a balloon? (w/ or w/o rest of set)

I'm wondering if anybody is willing to part with either a Balloon Busters box, or just a balloon from one of them. (Not picky.) Willing to pay well. I'd rather not deal with putting 6 coats of gloss varnish on a shapeways balloon, and trying to figure out how to make a stand.

Bump
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

If you want more they can be found here at AIM. Hope this helps.

Thomas

I was looking for balloons too but I believe they are going to be reprinted.

If I remember right shapeways has balloon sculpts...just a bit expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by BraselC5048 View Post
    I'm wondering if anybody is willing to part with either a Balloon Busters box, or just a balloon from one of them. (Not picky.) Willing to pay well. I'd rather not deal with putting 6 coats of gloss varnish on a shapeways balloon, and trying to figure out how to make a stand.
    They are very rare these days having been OOP for some years. The last 6 Balloon Busters sets available for sale in Australia were all sold in 2014 to a French buyer!

Not that rare...Got one off of E-bay here in the states last month for around $40 or$50 USD. box was a bit dinged but inside was almost untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Not that rare...Got one off of E-bay here in the states last month for around $40 or$50 USD. box was a bit dinged but inside was almost untouched.
    You struck it lucky Ken, someone must have been liquidating their collection. I have not seen one around online for a while.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 08:32
  2. Another Two of the Missing Laid to Rest
    By Baldrick62 in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 16:59
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 10:52
  4. Clipper's Therapy Day Six ? How long can I rest like this?
    By clipper1801 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 03:08
  5. Balloon busting shindig (Part two)
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:35