Ares Games

Thread: Big innit!

Default Big innit!

Friday night I was sitting in the High Notes bar on Voyager of the Seas deck 14 sipping my beer and half listening to a trivia quiz whilst watching the spectacular Singapore Gardens Light show Tough life but someone has to support the Global tourist industry. Back to the salt mines this week. But I thought I would share these pictures with you from the Aviation Heritage Museum which was one of my stops on my cruise. The B52 is just immense! That is me next to the helicopter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160423_132441.jpg   20160423_132400.jpg   20160423_131953.jpg   20160423_131519.jpg   20160423_131359.jpg  

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dom
    Sorties Flown

Oh my. Standing underneath the Vulcan at Hendon always impresses me, but the BUFF really is something else....
    Last edited by Dom S; 05-01-2016 at 04:15.

Keep supporting the industry Gary, you're looking well on it !

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Question

Did you manage to drop into Raffles for a quick drink?

Great photographs, Gary!

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Did you manage to drop into Raffles for a quick drink?
    No we went to Raffles last year. This time it was the 5 towers shopping Mall at Promenade and the NIKE outlet store at Expo. You know what ladies are like with their shopping

Nice photos Gary, thanks. I remember the first time I saw a B-52 up in NT - it just looked to big to fly!

The Sabre is a thing of sheer beauty. I was lucky enough to see one fly at Temora Aviation Museum a couple of years ago.

Great shot of the buff!

Great shots of some neat aircraft, thanks. Love the Sabre.