Ares Games

Thread: Were there ever unpffical stats frawn up for the Junkers J.1? (And other Junkers)

Default Were there ever unpffical stats frawn up for the Junkers J.1? (And other Junkers)

I'm wondering if unofficial stats were ever drawn up for the Junkers J.I, or any others of the Junkers all metal monoplanes. The J.I was easily a decade ahead of its time; all metal with a corrugated skin (the predecessor of stressed-skin that has been used since the 30's), and 5mm of armor protecting the pilot, observer and engine. Judging by WWII aircraft. 5mm is pretty thin, but it also didn't have to protect against armor piercing bullets and .50 cal and 20mm rounds either. A related question would be whether including this would break the system.

Any unofficial stats ever drawn up by the committee?

I'm pretty sure the Junkers J.I is there on the list. The Junkers D.I is also there. See the list "Here".

J.I is there, below the D.I
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Junkers J.I is there on the list. The Junkers D.I is also there. See the list "Here".
    Thanks! My basic problem was my inability to find the unofficial stats in the first place, so that link was what I needed.

Similar Missions

1. WGSF 1/200 Junkers 52 anyone?
    By Dowters in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:26
  2. WSF Another Junkers J1
    By Womble in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 16:41
  3. Junkers D1 "Tin Donkey" Stats
    By Burt in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 12