Ares Games

Thread: Summer Tournaments (Doncaster)

Default Summer Tournaments (Doncaster)

I have been asked to put on a couple of tournaments over the summer at the re-launched Doncaster venue. They are really keen to have a Wings day and are also asking if we could put on a Sails day as well.
    I haven't suggested any dates yet but is there anyone out there that fancies lending a hand? and if so is there any weekend (Sat or Sun) which would work for you. Just though I would throw this out there - being able to use a banner would be great as well

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Can't give a definite until dates are set because of holidays booked and Re-enactments etc, but should certainly be able to get you a banner.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Which venue Chris?
    I was looking to vist my parents in June for a few days, may be able to stretch it for a few days

Eric & Sue are now coming over in July DTBC. Would be nice for them. Will try and make it for a day in June though. Banner always with me.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Hi Chris
    I would be available to help. Don't have any holidays booked so most dates are open for me. Either Wings or Sails, I don't mind.

June would be good (as its sooner, lol) what dates Neil? don't want to clash with any shows

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

June would probably be the best for me too if I can make it.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. UK Tournaments
    By guthroth in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 05:52
  2. Ace abilities for tournaments
    By Antabires in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 07:29
  3. A quiet summer so far.
    By Spad Mo in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 4