Ares Games

Thread: Kickstarter Edtion Giants now at the AA store!

Default Kickstarter Edtion Giants now at the AA store!

For anyone that missed out on the KS or needs to add more Giants to their collections, the AA store now has the Kickstarter Edition in stock and ready to ship. Supplies are limited for the Kickstarter Edition, and when they are gone, they are gone for good.

Thanks, Keith. Got the other 2 coming

Thank You Keith, I just ordered the whole lot plus some other items I've been looking at. Oh heck, it's only money! My daughter has been dying to fly the big bombers and now it looks like I'm doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Thanks, Keith. Got the other 2 coming
    Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Nowotny View Post
    Thank You Keith, I just ordered the whole lot plus some other items I've been looking at. Oh heck, it's only money! My daughter has been dying to fly the big bombers and now it looks like I'm doomed!
    And thank you as well... oh, and good luck with that. lol

Unhappy

You lucky devils!
    I am still waiting for my Kickstarter to be delivered & we were told Australia would probably be the first to get them!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Excellent News! Sounds like the Kickstarter RAF HP O/400 would be more valuable or worthwhile for me to acquire from you than the bog standard RAF edition.

Though it's for display here I'm keeping it game-ready for use at CONS etc when the need arises. Also going to get this as a self-reward for working hard: Played my friend Richard at WGF earlier on flying the Airco DH.4 and shot down his Halberstadt CL.II twice!

Probably have been quicker to order from Keith......still waiting!
    See you on the Dark Side......

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Same here! Frustrating after hearing so many all around getting theirs already.

Does this mean that the Giants ACE trays will be shipping soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    Does this mean that the Giants ACE trays will be shipping soon?
    I talked to the factory this week and the last tray was heading to production. I expect to have them sometime later next week.

always glad to help this site, and Keith, bought my Handley right here, and will continue to do so

Thanks Keith
    All four big birds ordered on 12th, despatched on 13th, received in UK on 23rd. Obviously the US Postal service had not read my recent posts concerning very long delivery times and lost orders.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock57 View Post
    always glad to help this site, and Keith, bought my Handley right here, and will continue to do so
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Thanks Keith
    All four big birds ordered on 12th, despatched on 13th, received in UK on 23rd. Obviously the US Postal service had not read my recent posts concerning very long delivery times and lost orders.
    11 days from order to landing... not to shabby for these old crates on an over the pond flight. Thanks for the order!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Thanks Keith
    I'm beginning to get jealous. I'm still waiting for my Kickstarter-backed order to arrive (who knows when, since Canada seems to be a black hole for shipping these days).

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    That is what I did, Keith is awesome, 3 days after the order was sent the beasties were blocking my front door! It is down hill from Colorado to Surprise, Arizona though . . .

Similar Missions

1. My Kickstarter Giants of the Sky Just arrived!!!!!
    By bgeipel in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 18:07
  2. Wings of Glory "Giants of the Sky" Kickstarter
    By Marechallannes in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 884
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 16:03
  3. Kickstarter Giants?
    By Baxter in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 14:53
  4. Replies: 36