Ares Games

Thread: Need a little help

Default Need a little help

I'm updating the Current Contents file to include information on the Giants of the Sky releases, but need information on the both the pilots for WGF 303A, 303B, 304A and 304B and the respective maneuver & damage decks associated with each one. Any help would be appreciated since it appears to take a little more time to get these west of the Mississippi. Either a post here or a PM would be fine......and thanks for your help!

Last edited by OldGuy59; 02-07-2016 at 14:32.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Thanks....I have 303A as 207 Squadron RAF, 303B as RNAS, 304A as Hauptmann Schoeller, and 304B as Hauptmann Schilling, but that's all I was able to ferret out online. Found a review on BGG, but it didn't mention specific pilot or squadron data, or deck info.....

Keep up the good work Bob, that's a very handy file and I'm very glad you have managed to keep it up to date

"He is wise who watches"

I'm recycling this thread as someone must have more data than I have on the Giants of the Sky. More descriptive information, if available, on the planes and pilots, as well as the maneuver and damage letters on their respective bases would really be helpful as I try to get the Current Contents file updated to include this latest release. What I have gleaned is as follows:
    WGF303A Handley Page 0/400 207 Squadron RAF
    WGF303B Handley Page 0/400 RNAS
    WGF304A Zeppelin Staaken R.VI Hauptmann Arthur Schoeller
    WGF 304B Zeppelin Staaken R.VI Hauptmann Erich Schilling
    If anyone has any more info from the actual models, particularly the maneuver and damage deck info, please post......thanks! Bob