Ares Games

Thread: Let the Pictures Do the Talking: A Wings of War Mission Report

Mark S.

Default Let the Pictures Do the Talking: A Wings of War Mission Report

I've posted a mission report with some good pictures at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/5650916#5650916. I thought I'd just post the link here as opposed to re-creating the report.

Enjoy!

Nice, I really like your game mat. Its great to get so many new players at once.

Outstanding -- and your game mat is awesome! I too contacted a local sign company and am looking at around the same price you paid for a similar gaming mat.

Cheers!

Great report and pictures Mark.

Great photos. The mat jumps out at you in almost 3D. Hopefully some of us in the Texas Squadron will get to play on it with you soon.

Great battle report and pictures. It's amazing how much style plays a part in attracting new players into the game.

Thanks for sharing, and keep up the recruiting.

Bryan

p.s. If you ever get down San Antonio way, let me know and we can fly the dangerous skies together.

Great AAR Mark and as everyone has already noted, The game mat looks wonderful. I'm gonna have to make my way over to Plano so I can get in on one of these games.

I look forward to seeing more of your reports.

Good pictures is an understatement. They are great ones. Thanks very much for shareing that with us.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Mark S.

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    Great photos. The mat jumps out at you in almost 3D. Hopefully some of us in the Texas Squadron will get to play on it with you soon.
    Are you planning to attend BGGCon next month? I'll be taking my stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
    Are you planning to attend BGGCon next month? I'll be taking my stuff there.
    By the time I noticed it, it was sold out, and I had already committed time and money to attending Millenniumcon in Round Rock. There will be some WWI flying games there but unfortunately no WoW. I might try running one there next year. There are WoW games coming up at Magcon (Houston) in December and Owlcon (Rice U. in Houston) in February. The game at Owlcon is going to have some Hadley Page 0/400, Gotha V and Caproni 3 models.

Very nice report, love the pictures.

Very nice. Your playmat looks great!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Brian
    Sorties Flown

Awesome!

Nice to see some games in N Texas.

-Bri

Thumbs up

Great pictures, very nice

The pictures really tell the story well! I noticed that the fighter escourt lost track of the idea that they need to protect the two seaters,just like they do here!...great game

Great pictures, great game mat, thanks for sharing!

Great report and awesome pictures! Nicely done. Just wondering, where was the D.VII in the end when the allied plane was making the run for home?

Scott

Wow! great battle report and fantastic pictures. Love to see that D.III get a kill.

Similar Missions

1. Wings of War Article
    By Belis4rius in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 05:15
  2. Wings of War Video's
    By ff151 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 13:07
  3. Repaint Contest - Win a Wings of War or Dawn of War box set!
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Past Contests
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:30
  4. Evolution of Wings of War
    By Jmac in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:07