Ares Games
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7th February: Vapnartak, York.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Thanks for the very erudite and entertaining expose of what Bloody April really meant.
    I suppose that out of deference for his somewhat fragile state of health, a mention about a certain persons lack of uniform is unfair.
    So I won't say a word about it Squadron Leader.
    All in all. by the look of the show I wish that I could have been there, even if only to relieve you of some of the fire and bang cards.
    Thanks to all the pilots, living and dead who turned up and kept the flag flying.
    Kyte.
    In the Squadron Leader's defence he was wearing an ARES GAMES official game demonstrator t-shirt, which did seem appropriate for the occasion - (especially given some of his recent conversations/communications)
    I of course was properly attired throughout - although I now think that Blue Max's for everyone would not be a good idea (as they do chafe the bare neck after a long warm day, lol)

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Actually was wearing my UK Wing polo shirt. The T Shirt is an official Ares Flight Instructor one I gained at Origins. The Ares logo is on the front the rear has flight instructor in big letters. Took polo shirt off as I was burning up at that stage. (no pun intended on burning up)
    See you on the Dark Side......

That is correct - you had double layered and were soon regretting it. Hope you feeling less infectious now.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Missions

1. N. England & Scotland Vapnartak 2015
    By Strangely Brown in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-19-2020, 07:24
  2. National VAPNARTAK
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 13:04
  3. Vapnartak 2014